Monday, August 31, 2009

the Emptiness without Eric

Eric's been gone for over a week, been keeping busy with work and studying for my phlebotomy licensing exam.
Went to the Evergreen State Fair with some friends from work. Got to see animals from all the 4H clubs, pigs, chickens, goats, cows, horses, all the good stinky ones. I even tried to convince ERic that I could have one of the slaughter pigs.
Bought a raffle ticket for a 1957 Chevy Bel Air, its doubtful I will win, but hey, its nice to dream. The drawing is Oct 11 at the mall down the street. I might just go to find out who wins. Also got a set of 800 thread count sheets for $20. We'll see if they last, they are really soft though.
The cats have been extra cuddly, Maggie only when she's hungry, but I won't turn it down!
Bought school books today, had only 1 book available used, so I spent $500. I'm not too thrilled.
Goodnight

3 comments:

  1. When you are done with the class...if you keep the books in good condition and all you might be able to sell the books back or sell to another student for 3/4 the price of a new or even half. Just have to make sure they are using the same books. That I think was some of alex's issues with college in selling books back. The school just didn't use the same book the next year. But hey it is worth a shot to look

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love You!!
    -Eric (live from Newport!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Eric that I am so sorry to hear about his dental appt fiasco. I would of taken that lady's name and if military told someone about how inept she is. If she is not military and a regular nurse then he should of told the doctor what an idiot she was and the run around. And actually complained about her. I bet there are others out there with similar horror stories on her.

    ReplyDelete