Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Caleb got Married!















Eric and I went to Caleb and Kristi's Wedding this weekend (August 15th) It was a nice wedding and we were able to see a good amount of our family members. Also got to meet our new sister in law, Kristi and her little boy, Tyler (I guess nephew now?) My parents, Rachel, her two kids, Amandine and Thierry, and Gaelan drove down from Michigan. Ian and Chris flew down. Alex, Darci, and their 5 kids, Peter, Paul, Solenne, Sarah, and Samuel also drove down from Oklahoma. Our cousin Amanda also drove over from the other side of Texas. I think Caleb appreciated everyone making the effort to come. Eric got last minute leave and was finally able to meet the family (we've been married 17 months) I think everyone somewhat approved. Eric played Wii boxing and tennis and bowling with Chris, Gaelan, Amandine, mom and maybe even other people. Rachel said that he is dad. Caleb even made several comments about me looking "hot". Said that he had never seen me look as good as I did.
Loved Kristi's dress, it looked really nice, had a small train that could be pinned up for dancing. Her colors were pink and royal blue. They had about 75 people come to the wedding and reception, even dad's best friend JJ and his wife were able to come down. Dad hasn't seen them in over 15 years! Their wedding cake had their faces on it! They froze that part for their one year anniversarry. They had dancing during the reception and her family really likes to dance!
She is going to try to find a job and hopefully go back to school in January. She wants to be a teacher, but I never asked what type? Elementary or Secondary? or what specific course of study? mmhmm I need an email address to email her...
I am very excited for the 3 of them (Tyler got married too) and wish them only the best in the coming years!

No comments:

Post a Comment